1) Provided that…
We will continue discussing about further cooperation, provided that you are able to finish the production as we required.
2) On condition that。
I got three years' probation, on condition that I stay at the hostel for a year.
既体现着主观思想之美，又让人领略语言之博大精深数学，在所有的学科中独树一帜， like fog loose layer after uncovering beautiful like fairyland attracts you. （数学是一门很深奥学科， in all the subjects, which embodies the unique beauty of subjective thought, and let people understand the language of the broad and profound.（语文很清新淡雅。
它很奇妙，就像解开层层迷雾之后露出的美丽仙境一样吸引着你。） 语文： ， like the light open lilies.The language is very pure and fresh quietly elegant，就像那淡淡开放的百合花：Mathematics is a very profound discipline. It is very wonderful。
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道，有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的，它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西， 他们到达不了，也无法触及的，那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西，也许是最好的，好东西是不会消亡的。
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力，结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事，也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future？ 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦，不要逞强，你就跑，远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分，是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运，还是只是到处随风飘荡 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢，勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬，你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对，过去是痛楚的，但我认为你要么可以逃避，要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will？ 这是我的国土，我不为她而战斗，谁为呢？ 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你？你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的，我保证。 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作， 为之战斗， 为之牺牲的东西，因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事，我都会像现在一样爱你，直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生，你可真不是个君子，小姐，你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报，我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again！ 即使让我撒谎，去偷，去骗，去杀人，上帝作证，我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界，一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让，去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家，我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样，明天又是全新的一天。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看，我是个教养良好的小姐，骨子里，我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.（地道的美国国骂） 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我，你要什么我就能给你什么，你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.（好像有些片面，但比较真实） 。
On first is a teacher, lifelong life needs the heart which for father the feels grateful to create, feels grateful the heart needs the life to nourish. father graciousness is higher than the mountain, the female graciousness is deeper than the sea to feel grateful is in the spiritual one kind of buried treasure.
1) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣，微笑吧，为你的曾经拥有。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪，值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人，最糟糕的莫过于，他近在身旁，却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心，也不要愁眉不展，因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言，你是一个人；但是对于某个人，你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你，那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急，最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前，上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人；在我们终于遇见心仪的人时，便应当心存感激。
10) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you 我爱你，不是因为你是一个怎样的人，而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 11)All men are liable to error; and most men are, in many points, by passion or interest, under temptation to it. (John Locke, British Philosopher) 人都会犯错误，在许多情况下，大多数仍是由于欲望或兴趣的引诱而犯错误的。
（英国哲学家 洛克.J.） 12)Character is what you are in the dark. (D. L Moody. USA churchman) 暗处最能反映一个人真正品格。（美国教士 穆迪.D.L） 13)Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. (Clare Boothe Luce, RSA dramatist) 勇气是一架梯子，其他美德全靠它爬上去。
（美国剧作家 卢斯.C.B.） 14)Despite all the life danger, with one selfless act from one common person, someone is saved, A hero is made. (Norman Stephens, USA writer) 不管一切危险，由于一个普通人的无私行动，有人得救了，英雄就应运而生。（美国作家 斯蒂芬斯.N.） 15)Distrust can be contagious. But, so can trust. (Robbins Stacia, British writer) 不信任有传染性。
但是信任也如此。（英国作家 斯达卡.R.） 16)Fame is the chastisement of meit and the punishment of talent. (Nicolas Chamfort, French writer) 盛名殊誉是德才之忌。
（法国作家 尚福尔.N.） 17)God was constructed out of mankind's need for hope, for purpose, for meaning:an invisible protector and conscientious father. (Howards Mel. USA writer) 人类出于对希望、目标意义的需要而造出了神：一位冥冥之中的保护者和尽责的养育者。（美国作家 梅尔.H.） 18)He who would do good to another must do it in minute particulars; general good is the plea of the scoundrel , hypocrite and flatterer. (William Black, British poet) 行善总是具体的、特定的；抽象的、笼统的行善是恶棍、伪君子和献媚者的托辞。
（英国诗人 布莱克.W.） 19)I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. (Ernest Hemingway, USA writer) 我只知道所谓道德是指你事后觉得好的东西，所谓不道德是指你事后觉得不好的东西。（美国作家 海明威.E.） 20)If you would convince others ,you seem open to conviction yourself. (Philip Dormer Chesterfield, British statesman) 要说服别人，先得说服自己。
也就是说， 直截了当地提出你对这个问题的看法或要求，点出文章的中心思想。 1.议论论文： A. Just as every coin has two sides, cars have both advantages and disadvantages. B. Compared to/ In comparison with letters, e-mails are more convenient. C. When it comes to computers, some people think they have brought us a lot of convenience. However,。
D. Opinions are divided on the advantages and disadvantages of living in the city and in the countryside. E. As is known to all/ As we all know, computers have played an important role/part in our daily life. F. Why do you go to university? Different people have different points of view. 2. 书信： A. I am writing to you to apply for admission to your university as a visiting scholar. B. I read an advertisement in today's China Daily and I apply for the job。 C. Thank you for your letter of May 5. D. How happy I am to receive your letter of January 9. E. How nice to hear from you again. 3. 口头通知或介绍情况： A. Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please. I have an announcement to make. B. Attention, please. I have something important to tell you. C. Mr. Green, Welcome to our school. To begin with, let me introduce Mr. Wang to you. 4. 演讲稿： A. Ladies and gentlemen, I feel very much honored to have a chance here to make a speech on the subject -- A Balance Diet and Health. B. Good morning everyone! Allow me, first of all, on behalf of all present here, to extend our warm welcome and cordial greeting to our distinguished guest. 二.并列用语： as well as, not only…but (also), including, A. Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life. B. All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture. C. He speaks French as well as English.=He speaks English, and French as well.=He speaks not only English but also French. D. E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication. 三.对比用语： on one hand ,on the other hand, on the contrary/contrary to 。
, though, for。
My name is Li Hua, presently a student in a university . I wish to sound my view over the employment attitude of graduate student in recent years .
The graduate students only wish to work in the city instead of country side.
In the city, chances of employment is slim compare to those of country side where there are lots of vacancy to be taken up .
There are lots of opportunity in the country side where one can make full use of their knowledge to contribute to the society.
I believe that working in the country side , the future will be very bright and the prospect will be good too .